St. Margaret’s at Mercy, in beautiful New Orleans, provides professional care with thorough concern for the comfort of our residents. A trusted name since 1889, our skilled nursing facility is so much more than just a nursing home. Some of the many aspects of the St. Margaret’s experience include:
- We are a high-quality nursing home. If your parent or loved one requires in-house care, they will receive only top-quality care at St. Margaret’s at Mercy. Our nurses are skilled professionals who are attentive, reliable, and extremely qualified.
- We bring life to senior living. In our age of lengthening life expectancies and increased isolation, community-style living can provide a happy new chapter in the lives of seniors. Our residents enjoy a lifestyle designed on the household model, full of opportunities to socialize, participate in activities, and enjoy a familiar way of life.
- We offer single occupancy rooms. Although residents enjoy a friendly, communal experience, they can also retreat to the privacy of their own personal living space.
- We offer services similar to assisted living, but with an eye toward comfort and more hands on care. At St. Margaret’s at Mercy, the staff doesn’t simply work for the residents - they are like family. All residents receive outstanding care on our campus. That promise permeates all activities on our campus each day without exception.
- Our facilities are new, clean, and spacious.
If you’re searching the greater New Orleans area for a skilled nursing facility for your loved one, whether temporary or permanent, schedule a visit at St. Margaret’s at Mercy today.